MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
JEDEDIAH D. ‘JED’ MOFFETT
Focusing on Family Law, Civil Litigation, and Personal Injury
Solid, steadfast, and dependable, Houston, Texas attorney Jedediah D. Moffett, “Jed”, is an established representative and a strong advocate for the legal rights and liberties of his clients.
With a practice focused in family law, personal injury and civil litigation, he works diligently for his clients and delivers first-rate resolutions to their legal issues.
Excellent Track Record – Solid Results
Jed has an attentive ear and an eye toward detail. He offers professional and well-respected solutions to troubling legal questions and concerns. As an advocate for his clients, Jed’s practice has experienced a great deal of success and growth. He has a strong reputation for solid results, ethical standards, and a strong work ethic.
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2008
- Thomson Reuters – Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, published in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 10 Best Attorneys – Texas – Client Satisfaction, 2015-2017
- Top 10% in the USA – Family Law & Divorce, 2017
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010-2012
Classes & Seminars
- Trying Your Property Case on a Shoestring – State Bar of Texas and Lone Star Legal Aid – Family Law Essentials, Huntsville, Texas (June, 2011), Speaker
- South Texas College of Law, Guest Speaker/Lecturer, 2009
- South Texas College of Law, Moot Court Judge, 2015 to 2016
- South Texas College of Law, Mock Trial Judge, 2007
- Divorce Torts: A Family Law Practitioner’s Guide to Evaluating, Drafting and Prosecuting Interspousal Torts – Co-Authored with Bobby K. Newman – 2007